Homemade Bacon Vodka Recipe
As you finish off your day at work the only thing on your mind is, “hmmm, HOW DO I MAKE BACON VODKA?”
Well, let Manbque show you!
Homemade Bacon Vodka
If you want to get really crazy you can make your own
Homemade Bacon Vodka Recipe Recipe
By March 5, 2012Published:
As you finish off your day at work the only thing on your mind is, "hmmm, HOW DO I MAKE BACON VODKA?" Well, let Manbque show …
- 1 lb Maple cured bacon
- 1 liter absolute vodka
- Cook bacon, I used a microwave with paper towels to absorb the excess fat.
- Place bacon into vodka. Seal and let sit for 7-8 days.
- Place vodka into the freezer for 2 hours, to allow the fat to coagulate.
- Strain vodka through a cheese cloth to remove fat.
- Strain vodka 1 or 2 more times through a coffee filter.